Technology Therapy: Three Great Talks in One Day
Feeling frustrated about technology? Don’t worry: let the tech therapists help.
We at Altitude Integrations, teamed with Ramblin Jackson and in support of Boulder Community Computers, are offering a half-day workshop in business strategies. Three talks teaching you how to get the most out of Google Apps, the cloud and social networking.
Google Apps Efficient, Innovative, and Agile
by Tim O’Shea, Systems Samurai at Altitude Integrations
- Improve your business’s productivity with Google Apps
- Save money with a proven platform for email, calendaring, and document management
- Evolve beyond your server into a world of mobility, flexibility and reliability
by Shaun Oshman, Director of Possibilities at Altitude Integrations
- Learn to do your accounting with WorkingPoint.com
- Increase the security of your clients’ online data
- Free yourself from software licensing
Essential Social Media Strategies
by Jack Jostes, Wordsmith & Social Media Strategist at Ramblin Jackson
- Create a massive Social Media following loyal to your brand
- Drive sales, repeat business and referrals
- Facebook Fan Page Apps that you MUST have
What does it cost?
Tuition: Early Bird, $75 – Advance, $97 – Door, $125
20% of proceeds benefit Boulder Community Computers
***Technology Therapy® is a service offering of The Technology Therapy Group and of eBusinessCreations a web design, development and marketing agency. This upcoming event is not associated with theses firms. iSupport has been given permission to use the trademark for the upcoming event.