At Altitude Integrations, we believe that if we do good, we will do well. Here are some examples of the things we do as a company to ‘do good’ in and around our community:
- Providing health, vision, dental, short and long term disability insurance for our team
- Whole team volunteer sessions with local non-profits: including a full day online identity management session with the kids at Attention Homes
- Gender balance with the team, which is rare in IT
- Sponsoring the Boulder International Film Festival for five straight years
- Sponsorship of Bridge House and Biz West’s Green Summit
- Working with local suppliers for items such as paper products to support our local community
- Providing unlimited PTO to our employees, because it’s all about trust and doing what you love; more here on that
We are always excited to share the things that make our team unique. As it turns out, if you love what you do and who you work with, life is better.
Find out how we can make your work life better by making technology do what it’s supposed to.